Wednesday, July 18, 2012

sell Louis Vuitton Shoes

BUT!! I got my hands on Florin wallet then bounced out of this snooty LV store.

Black eye, anybody?
I love this place.  Everyone is always accomodating and very helpful.  There may be one or two that don't know of customer service but the rest of the team is
fantastic and very helpful! I ordered a pair of boots bc they didn't have my size and by the end of the week I had my new boots!

FYI if you need to get the latest and greatest items, see Johnny- he's superb!
Sooooo, I have been dreaming of having an LV bag for years. I have never thought of a good reason to just drop all that cash money one one purse... I have a few
items, but they've all been reasonable purchases. For my wedding present the fiancé said to pick out anything I wanted, so I took this as a sign to finally fulfill
this deep desire I had! (yes I know what my wedding present is, but that's because we don't do surprises very well...)

We went around Christmas time and was helped by Ellen. She was very friendly and knowledgeable... Not pushy at all. I was able to try on a few of the bags I had in
mind and finalized which one I liked best. We wanted to wait to purchase it though, because it was Christmas time, and we didn't need to buy it right then and
there. Again, Ellen was not pushy at all and wrote down the style name on the back of her card.

Flash forward to the the end of January. The security guard was a tad bit short with us when i asked him if anyone was available to help us, but then again, i just
needed to be patient.  The fiancé and I went back to the shop and were glad to see Ellen was there. Again, I wanted to try on the top two styles I has in mind and
sure enough, I went with my original favorite. Ellen was very thoughtful and even joked around with us about how young we looked to be getting married (we get this
all the time, and usually it's annoying, but she was really friendly about it so it didn't bother me this time when she said that).  She was patient with me when I
asked my list of a thousand questions on the best ways to take care of this purse and how it compared to some of the other styles/fabrics. Again, she was super
knowledgable and patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment