Tuesday, July 31, 2012

louis vuitton sneakers for sale

But to be fair, once someone was able to help me, I had her full attention and she took her time and made sure I bought what I wanted.

I got a gorgeous pendant necklace that I didn't know I even wanted till I tried it on. :)
One star is too much if you ask me, but whatever...  This location has turned me off so much because of their service.  When you walk-in no one even greets you.  I
was ready to buy a handbag I've had my eye on & I walked right out because it didn't seem like they wanted to help me.  Like I was an inconvenience.  Really?  I
went across the street to Gucci instead & bought a bag there.
First time here I was with my bf and had my mind set on the neverfull in ebene. Of course was never greeted and had to wait for the next available associate. Don't
remember her name but she was nice. It was a easy sale for her. I just looked at it and told her I was gonna take it.

Second visit was this saturday. Walked in and still never greeted walked up to Kenneth and told him I was interested in the Eva clutch. Luckily they had it in
stock. He was nice as well. Alot nicer once I told him I'll take the clutch

For such and expensive brand they can't afford to have someone greet their customers. Both times it was not busy and ppl were just coming in and out of the back
rooms. I understand that greeting the customer doesn't mean a commission but still the money I'm goin to spend deserves a hello, how are you? instead of me trying
to get an associates attention.
Their service is not that great nor good but Cecilia is really nice and she's the one I look for when I go in cause she's not snobby or stuck up.

LV is a bit more pricey than Gucci and basically it's a matter of preference. Either you like Gucci or LV, I like both! Lol. So I'll pay for it. Bad service or not,
it's a matter of convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment