Saturday, July 21, 2012

How a pair of Louis Vuitton men's dress shoes are made

I've strolled into this location many times, but have never made a purchase. Mainly because I could never find anyone to help me. The store is almost always packed
with people flaunting their mismatched designer duds holding LV bags. I usually get annoyed with the people more than the lack of service.

I decided it was time for a new bag and the store was not packed. This had to be the first time I had seen a nearly empty store. Maybe it was because people were
broke from the holidays. I was helped out by Jackie Lu, she was great. She brought out a few bags for me to look at and patiently watched me try out each bag and
listened to me gripe about why I didn't like this one over that one. She could have easily told me to buy the bigger bag, but was honest and told me it was a bit
big for my frame.

With a lighter wallet, I left with my brand spankin' new LV bag and a great big smile.
Mixed feelings about this store.

I've walked in here a few times to look at some bags since I haven't purchased a purse in a while. I walk around, and no on decides to help me each time. So, I
usually decide to help myself. The last time I finally had a question, so I flagged someone down. He was definitely NOT knowledgeable about the bags. He told me the
wrong price for the bag I was looking at. The price he gave me was about $400 less then the actual price of the bags. I kept asking him questions about does this
come in a certain color or how should I take care of this bag or which bag or material is easy to take care of. To all of those questions he answered I don't know,
so I walked out the first time.

This past time was started out the same. I was trying to look at the new colors for their Epi line they have for the spring. Apparently I stepped behind a glass
case to go check out a bag on the shelf since no one was helping me, but then the security guard yelled at me. Not even kindly ask me to not step away from the
glass case, but straight up raised his voice at me. I was kind of mad since it was really the store's fault for not having one of their sales associates help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment