Friday, July 27, 2012

Louis Vuitton Sneakers

These are the things that they should have improved and done in that store:
1) Assign a staff in each corner to watch and stop customers when checking the purses and the prices.
2) Put a door so that customers know which part of the store  is off limits or better put a "DO NOT TOUCH" sign!
3) The store manager needs to be retrained so that he knows the right words to tell the customers when they complained (DO NOT USE THAT REASON AGAIN!)
4) Hire more friendly security person, at least smiling when approaching customers.
(You don't need to look so serious!)
5) You have to treat all your customers the same. Do not discriminate based on their looks, jewelry and clothing.

I am very disappointed visiting your store that day. Knowing LV carrying very expensive purses, I was expecting they have a high quality customer service and first
class treatment but it was not!
I would never again visit this location and will not recommend to anybody!
My visit ruined my Mother's day!
I purchased a few ties, a pair of sunglasses, a wallet, and a purse for my girlfriend here.  Every visit I am treated very well and the young lady who helped me the
last time was very attentive.
Terrible customer service. The employees here have some sort of a superiority complex and don't care to help you at all if you don't look like you're going to spend
any money. They have no manners and are not professional looking at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment