Thursday, July 26, 2012

heap Louis Vuitton Shoes Use designer and branded apparel like Shirt by Bruno Kastrup

Not to mention, there was no greeting but constant glares everywhere. I seriously think employers here have superiority unless you carry a higher end purses such
as: prada, chanel, Hermes, etc or you dress like a filthy rich person.

Honestly if I can't afford LV, I wouldn't even bother stepping in and shop. The one in San Francisco definitely has better customer service than this store. Never
coming here again.
Finally decided to complete this review..

First of all, this zero star review is for the Asian female sales and the Asian male manager (whatever their name is..) Believe me, their attitude toward customers
will completely crush your shopping experience at LV. Horrible customer service just like other reviews stated.

To make the long story short, I bought a handbag as a gift for my GF, they gave me the handbag with a small box and DID NOT mention anything after I payed at the
register. After few days, we went back to see if we can change to a bigger size gift box, bottom line is if they refuse than it's fine for us. However, the young
Asian female sales started lecturing us that the handbag should never be store is the gift box etc, which this was NEVER mentioned when I purchased it from another
sales. We were insulted and asked nicely that is there anyway we could swap the gift box. She started yelling to us and became very annoying so we ask for the
manager. He came with a shit face and told us that "we give you what you are suppose to get" with a very rude manner. I was totally done at the moment and notice
them right away I am going to return the purchase. (While returning the Asian male manager was refusing some kind of repair service to another customer, along with
his bad manner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment