Monday, July 23, 2012

New Louis Vuitton Casual Shoes black

i felt like an idiot when i first walked in because i was looking for someone to help me but from the reviews, no surprise here when no one came up to me! i came in
here to buy the compact zippy wallet and was finally able to catch the attention of one of the sales associates. She helped me look for the wallet and found that
there was only one left in the store which happened to be on display..then she proceeded to give me attitude because i wasn't interested in buying a wallet on
display. EXCUSEEE MEE for not wanting to spend that much money on a wallet everyone and their mothers have touched and played with already!

all these sales associates need to be fired and replaced with people who can actually hide their boredom and attitude issues.
Me feelings are mixed about this store. On the one hand, the lady who helped me was patient and likeable - on the other hand, she was ONLY patient and likeable
after I made it clear I was here to purchase something.

I hate to rag on her, because the end of my experience ended up being pretty good. But the beginning was... meh. In my opinion (and you can agree or disagree) any
store, and in particular a luxury goods store, should be welcoming and inviting right at the beginning. I didn't get that vibe here - you almost have to force
someone to pay attention to you.

The hubby bought me an LV purse but it wasn't one I particularly loved (and hey, if you're spending this much you better LOVE it) so we came to valley fair to
return it. The woman I returned it to did an inspection that would make the TSA blush. I get it, the purse needs to be inspected to be in "sellable" condition but
you could make it seem less obvious that you think I bought it just to use it and am now returning it. (which I didn't).

No comments:

Post a Comment