Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kanye Rocks Lanvin and Louis Vuitton Shoes in Atlantic City

I walked in today with my mom to shop around. No greeting, got stared down by the security guard, and actually had to search for a sales associate to help me with a
purse I was interested in.

This location also doesn't carry much of anything; only a few bags from each collection. They don't even have any of the basic stuff, like a strap I was looking to
replace a while back, even though they really should've.
The stars are only for Tania.

I am a frequent shopper at the San Francisco store.  But since we were in San Jose, I decided to browse around here.

No greeting.

It took 20 minutes for a salesperson to come up to me.  I had to go up to Tania after she helped another customer. 

I ended up spending money and got a purse I love. 

As for the service here, they failed.  I know I do not look rich, I'm not a white woman with fancy clothes.  I was in my chucks and a tank top...but I have money to
spend. 

Thank you Tania for not judging me! Kudos to you!
The first time I went here to buy my first LV I was dressed in a workout outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment