Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kanye West x Louis Vuitton shoes

I can't believe I wrote this whole review sitting in the LV store while my cousin is still waiting to be assisted. Incompetent.
I have to agree that this place is either a total hit or miss.
But I found my new sales girls!!! Ask for Christine, Donna or Kristina
They're always amazing with fabulous taste!!!
If you have $1,600 to spend on a messenger bag.... You are in the right place. LV is known everywhere for quality and design. $1,800 for a cardigan, $250 for a
keychain. $400-$700 for a good leathery smell wallet. I also didn't like the fact of the guy following my friend and I around the store. Did we look like hobos?

So there's no misunderstanding, I do like the brand.  I own a few pieces because I had read that the monogrammed line is actually quite hardy.  Whether they will
physically withstand the test of time remains to be seen --- Ask me 10-20 years from now.  In regards to fashion, everyone knows it's a classic.

Ok, so the store is fabulous, authentic, and the smell of leather is amazing. The reps? I felt like beating in a black eye or two.  *huff...Huff*

I became highly interested in one item: a wallet. I stood at the wallet display case waiting, just WAITING for somebody to come open it. I had to walk up to the
idly chit chatting staff and ask for somebody. Then, she was a bitch about showing me the different ones.

I'm not going to drop many many Benjamins without thoroughly touching and inspecting the wallets. Her rolling eye attitude was a total turn off and her tone...

I would never give my business to such snooty a-holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment