Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Louis Vuitton Shoes Casual Shoes

When we made it clear that this was to be an exchange, she got all friendly and personable. After that point, the rest of the transaction was great. She patiently
showed me a lot of purses. I was set on getting something with the Damier Azur print. She showed me how the leather ages and how it affects the purse and I'm so
happy she did that. I appreciated her patience in explaining these details with me and her patience in helping me select a purse that fit my needs.

See why I'm torn? The first half of the experience was meh, but the second half was great. Therefore, 3 stars.

Selection at the Valley Fair location seems smaller. I asked to see a bunch of purses that were online but they didn't have them in store.

It'll probably be awhile until my next LV purchase, but next time I'll try another location.
Wow, based on the reviews on here, I might have just gotten lucky I've had great experiences everytime I've been here to purchase a purse and a couple of
wallets...the girl who's helped me on 2 of the occassions was super sweet and I wish I could remember her name!! I hope no one tries to cop an attitude next time I
go in b/c I might just go off on someone!! LOL!!! ;-)
I do not know what it is about the people in this store that make them feel like they can be so snotty... i mean, you work at a retail store in the mall. I'm sure
one paycheck doesn't even amount to HALF the things you SELL to these customers that can easily afford 1,000-2,000 handbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment