Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Sale

Get home, LWKJERLWEJRKLWJROWRJ the box is jacked up!!! You can tell someone had returned a box and had a sticker or something that was ripped off. The sneaky
associate decided to put that on the BOTTOM of the bag, so I wouldn't notice.

Guess what lady, I called corporate and complained about you and your lack of customer service skills.

Corporate explained that LV is going green and is trying to move away from boxes, but if customers really want them they will give them. I told her that was
perfectly fine, but if you are going green, get your associates to explain that!!! Customers will be way more understanding.

Woo, think I burned a few calories typing this.
I have to say I really hate this Louis Vuitton store. Out of all LV stores, this is the only one with the worst customer service ever. The first time I came into
the store to buy something, I didn't know I couldn't go behind the counter to look at bags and I wanted to get a closer look. I was never acknowledged by any of the
sales representatives, so of course I wasn't going to wait around forever. I reached for a bag and a sales representative came up to me and yelled at me telling me
to not touch anything from behind the counter. That really ticked me off and of course I left immediately and bought my LV bag at the Stanford Shopping mall store
as I was assisted right as I walked in.

Unfortunately this year I am here again to make a purchase. If it weren't for my cousin, I would have already stormed out of this store with the quickness. It's
time to buy another LV bag and I've been standing around for almost 45 minutes to be assisted. I understand it is the holidays and it seems short staff and busy.
However I don't think that is an excuse to not acknowledge customers when they have been standing in front of your face for 5 minutes to get your attention. I mean
c'mon you are representing one of the most well known luxury brands out there. Really???

No comments:

Post a Comment