Thursday, July 26, 2012

Designer Shoes - Authentic Louis Vuitton Denim Shoes Sneakers

Overall, worst shopping experience ever at this location. We then went to Stanford LV location and receive excellent customer service there.
I was at the store because my husband wanted to buy me a present for mother's day. We went inside the store and checking the purses (nobody greeted us). I saw bags
on  display rack at the right hand side of the store. I went to check one purse and was looking at the price when the security man approached me and told me that I
cannot go to that side.
I was offended, embarrassed and humiliated when the security guy approached me. There was a lady customer who heard the whole thing and smiled. My right as a
customer was violated because I am not allowed to check the price of your high end purses? I did not make a scene and immediately obeyed the guy and went to look
for the store manager.
When I complained and told the store manager how I felt, I got insulted too. He told me that the reason for not allowing customers on that side because the store
wanted to "PROTECT THE CUSTOMERS IN CASE THE PURSE WILL FALL".
That is not acceptable to me and that's a total bs!
I am not stupid to accept that reason!
I felt discriminated during my visit in your store. They treated their customers based on how they look and how they dress up?
My husband and I were only wearing simple shorts and I was wearing slippers but both of us are educated individuals and make descent money. Maybe they  thought I
cannot afford to buy their very expensive products!

No comments:

Post a Comment