Monday, July 30, 2012

Louis Vuitton Sneakers for women sale

The staff here were very friendly.
Not over the top, but not cold either.
Very professional and knowledgeable staff.
The selection was very limited though.
Not really my style so hard to relate.
1 star because I still love the products! Even thou the store experience in west valley fair in san jose ca was awful!
1st, The guy by the door doesn't greet you when u come in.  2nd, You have to approach a salesrep to get help even thou they are just standing and watching people
walk by. 3rd, and when you get help they get all snotty, be careful on question you ask they will
Make u feel " duh, you're clueless about LV, I see". 
I can keep going with all the complaints but this is taking so much of my time now. If these rude LV employees are making out of commissions as I've heard,  I'm
sorry to say but maybe they don't deserve anything more than a minimum wage. Poor customer service!  To LV employees, you guys are just salesrep so don't act like
all snotty, do your job and sell your product!
Great customer service! The manager and all the workers are really attentive and helpful. The bad thing about this store is it tends to get really busy and I hate
waiting to be helped. There are only so many laps around the store I can take before actually wanting a sales person to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment