Sunday, July 22, 2012

Men's Louis Vuitton Casual shoes at low prices

I finally was helped by a nice lady. She was able to answer all my questions I had which the other guy previously could not answer, and honestly she made me
comfortable enough to make the purchase. I would give her 4 stars, but because of the other experience and the rude security guard, I'll round down my whole
experience to 2 stars.

The new spring colors for the Epi line are bright cute. I would go check it out if you want a bag that will bring some flavor to your outfit.
Could it be the dismal economy that makes them realize they have to be nicer to their customers?

My last visit was quite pleasant and I received lots of help and attention as soon as I stepped into the store. I didn't know what I wanted before hand, so the
staff showed me the catalog and patiently took out every purse that I showed some interest in. I think I tried on at least 15 bags before I made my final decision.
The lady kept her smile and friendliness the whole time and did not show any sign of annoyance. This is the kind of service I expect from an LV store and I hope
they keep that up.

I am only giving them 3 stars for now before I am sure that the good service isn't only the temporary effect of the bad economy. Plus, I still noticed some other
staff doing the "looking at you up and down" to the other customers, that needs to stop!
worse place EVER.

seriously, for such a high end store i would expect high end service but NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment