Friday, July 20, 2012

louis vuitton dress shoes for sale

If there is a next time, I will seek out Ellen again when I shop here. It made the whole process less intimidating working with a service associate like her.

Other than that I look forward to using beautiful purse!
If you want to be ignored and not be helped, this is your place to go. They will not treat you with any respect.

I went here couple weeks ago and its unfortunately how my friend had to feel that we can only come in because I was carrying a "high-end" purse to feel comfortable.

The customer service here is HORRIBLE! They will judge you INSTANTLY once you walk in, especially if you don't carry a "high-end" purse.

My boyfriend came in to purchase me a surprise gift for me and unfortunately since he was dressed in a SF Giants hat, jeans, jordans and a jacket, no one helped him
AT ALL.


I visited this location 3 years ago and could not have been happier with the selection and service. The sales associates were warm, welcoming, and very
accommodating to my needs. I was very indecisive about getting a monogram Neverfull MM or a monogram Speedy 35. The sales associate didn't pressure me, but assured
me that getting a Speedy would be the best choice. 3 years later and I am absolutely in love with how my purse holds and aged! My only complaint was that they ran
out of boxes that day and said I could come back, but since it's a bit of a drive I opted not to go back for a box. If it wasn't such a long drive, I'd definitely
come back to this location.

No comments:

Post a Comment