Sunday, July 29, 2012

Louis Vuitton Jasper's Sneakers for Kanye West

I believe it was a Friday when I came in it was quite busy. While I was looking around a young lady name Christine asked if i needed help. She had a soft friendly
voice & smile.

I was originally going to buy 2 purses 2 wallets & 1 mens wallet.  I ended up with 2 purses & 1 wallet. Christine was really nice & helpful & very patient she was
aware of my purchasing just the 2 wallets & 2 purses. But when I got to the register I found out from another sales associate that I would only be able to purchase
1 big & 1 small item.

During this time they had a policy out that you couldn't purchase 2 big items. It had to be one big & one small. Meaning one purse and one wallet or any other
smaller item.
I had to pull out money to purchase my bff's purse. I could have gone there the next day to purchase the wallet but I had work. Anyways this was just so odd to me.

The next time i came here. I mentioned this & the lady told me that they don't have that policy no more. Keep in mind this was just a few months back. I purchased a
purse and a bracelet.

Anyways this place would have gotten a 4 or 5 star if i was able to purchase what i wanted the first time. The second time. I was in work uniform no one acknowledge
me or helped me. I was the one to ask for help. Lame
Only shopped here once, even though I always peek in when walking by.
I came in looking to get something as a graduation gift for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment