Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kanye West's Louis Vuitton Womens Sneakers

That being said, I love my LV. I have a growing collection of handbags and wallets that i've purchased at many different locations. Of all the Louis Vuitton stores
I've been to this is the only place that gives horrible customer service. I have been there sometimes just to buy a gift card, or get a new wallet hot stamped and
literally waited 30 minutes to even get greeted. The sales associates here want nothing to do with you if you don't look rich or don't think you'll purchase
anything.

I've been here on two seperate occasions where nobody was getting helped and you see the same snotty ass sales lady that gave you an attitude rush over with the
biggest smile on her face once she sees a blonde lady with her LV purse, with matching leash and collar for her yorkie. Sorry, i'm not that tacky. OR when you see a
Raider player walk in where he has 2 sales associates AND manager ready to lick his butthole if he wanted and then walk out with nothing. It's actually funny to
watch.

I am not going to lie, i still love L.V. -- but don't think that i will be back to this location to purchase anything when SF is about the same distance away from
me with MUCH better customer service.
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I wanted to get the Damier Ebene canvas wallet to match with my Neverfull MM that I purchased a few months ago. I had to search for a sales associate to help me.
However, the lady that was "helping" me (I forgot her name) was rolling her eyes at me when I was going through each pocket to make sure it's not defective.

I was so angry that I left the store right away because the security guard was literally right next to me starring as if I'm about to run away with the Damier Evene
canvas wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment